PWNography

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] Recruitment

4 posters

Break from RO? Should we move to a different game temporarily?

Jenn
    Jenn

Break from RO? Should we move to a different game temporarily? Empty Break from RO? Should we move to a different game temporarily?

Post  Jenn Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:08 am

I was thinking we could tru out Dragonica, it's a really fun game and we can make our own guild as level 1 so we can all still be together! I'm pretty sure Kirby graphics can hold up, my cousin's laptop works with it and her laptop is pretty ancient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbd3Orp8phI

It's a really fun and addicting game Very Happy We should all try it out!
    jammerro
    jammerro

Break from RO? Should we move to a different game temporarily? Empty Re: Break from RO? Should we move to a different game temporarily?

Post  jammerro Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:16 pm

I have actually gamed dragonica a bit, and yeah its pretty damm good. Would be awesome to play dragonica all together xD

btw.. it has been pretty lonely in rro these past days Sad
    Jenn
    Jenn

Break from RO? Should we move to a different game temporarily? Empty Re: Break from RO? Should we move to a different game temporarily?

Post  Jenn Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:31 pm

Sorry we took a shortbreak without notice, it's only temporary! I promise!
    Yuki
    Yuki

Location : @go 17 at the beach or with Kirby in one of the Hotel rooms~

Post  Yuki Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:53 pm

Yeah sorry I have been gone also. I played that game for a lil bit Jenn and it's not to bad, probly a lot better with friends lol. I also tried Luna Online its good also. Anyways I have been watching a lot of anime all the suden again O.o, idk if its cuz I dont have kirby to talk to online(he doesnt have net atm cuz his dad forgot to pay the bill for it)or cuz im just bored with rro atm, all the drama and some of the ppl are just plain mean and rude Sad. I try vent some times but when I get on no one is there lol. I do miss you all tho. Btw Clannad is a good anime *is typing this atm while an ep of it loads, lol*. Dango Dango Dango~, if you dont know what that is watch the anime ^_^.
    Sx2Kirby
    Sx2Kirby

Post  Sx2Kirby Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:31 pm

You guys waaay underestimate the fail of my graphics card.

Break from RO? Should we move to a different game temporarily? Th_dragonicaingame

Well it's at least playable amirite guys :tard:?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:44 pm