PWNography

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Open] Recruitment

+3
Amrod
Sx2Kirby
Yuki
7 posters

Tell us who you are in here ^_^

Yuki
    Yuki

Location : @go 17 at the beach or with Kirby in one of the Hotel rooms~

Tell us who you are in here ^_^ Empty Tell us who you are in here ^_^

Post  Yuki Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:53 pm

This is so you can tell us a lil about your self and who you are in the guild.
    Hi everyone *waves*. I'm Midnight Rapture in the guild, everyone calles me Yuki. I have been playing ro for a long time but I still dont know every lil thing about it lol, I do have a life. It's not to hard to get along with me I think so dont be afraid to talk to me, tho I am shy lol and sometimes I dont talk to much. Also want to say that I'm dating the most wonderfull, amazing, SEXIEST man ever and his name is....KIRBY, good luck getting his real name out of him tho~, if you have 50c he might tell you. Ask him how he got his Dyna upper lol.

Midnight Rapture
    Sinx
    Sx2Kirby
    Sx2Kirby

Tell us who you are in here ^_^ Empty Re: Tell us who you are in here ^_^

Post  Sx2Kirby Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:21 pm

I'm Kirby I've been playing Rebirth for almost a year now and I defiantley don't know everything about the game yet, one because I don't care/too lazy to know/whatever.
    I was in Ascension for like 10-11 months, becoming on of their most loved members and recently left to join Zayl here where I got Leader status(*Does guitar rift*).
    I am very friendly and will talk to you if you approach meh(I only bite Yuki... occasionally ;3)
    And speaking of her, yes we are dating for 2 months now(as of yesterday) and yes I am the most "wonderful, amazing, SEXIEST man ever" its true only because she's the most awesome, beautiful, and absolutely magnificent girl I have ever had the extreme pleasure of being involved with.
    And I have no name. But for 50c I will make one up for you.

KirbyCreator
    Figure it out :tard:

The Shooting Star of Chaos and Cosmos [The Star Warrior of Destiny]
    ~Sx2Kirby
    Amrod
    Amrod

Post  Amrod Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Im amrod Razz My real names john i dont know anything about ro cause i dont need to uhm..... I was in ascension too O_O. Shocked
    Lillies

Post  Lillies Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:47 am

Snab snab.
    I'm Linn, I'm fourteen(SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP). I live in Sweden, erhh.
    I started playing RRO 2007 November. So I've been in this shit for a while. Even tho, as you all mentioned, I don't anything about it, yet. I still suck at it. p:
    I'm together with Neo/Kevin, 1yr and 3 months <3 EH EH EH. SCHYEAH. PEW. Or something. :<

Kthxbai.
    xX Encore Xx

Post  xX Encore Xx Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:09 am

Hey guys, this is Jeremy. I have been playing RRO for about two years now, I was a member of ASCN on and off almost since its creation, but now i feel that PWNOGRAPHY has really great potential and look forward to being a part of this guild for a long time; or at least until zayl turns into curtis lol! I switch in game characters alot, but i will probably be on either xX Encore Xx, or namless assassin.

P.S. PWNography PWNS, in case you didn't know.
    Yuki
    Yuki

Location : @go 17 at the beach or with Kirby in one of the Hotel rooms~

Post  Yuki Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:00 pm

YAY YOU GUYS ARE HERE. Any time you seen a member of the guild please ask if they have signed up on our forums *hugs for all of you*
    Jenn
    Jenn

Post  Jenn Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:46 pm

mmm~ I'm Jenn :3. I'm 18 years old. Umm... *scratches head* I've been playing RO on and off for 5 years... I'm the co-leader of Pwnography~ I originated from Tyr before I cam to Loki :3. I started playing RO from iRO:Chaos. I like candy and minty stuff. e_e.

Last edited by Jenn on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    jammerro
    jammerro

Post  jammerro Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:49 am

Im JammerRO, my real name is Jim and im 18 years (19 in like 2 weeks). I started playing ro a LONG time ago (not private server), but i havent been playing for ages because of other stuff. I have NEVER played woe, only this one time with PWNograhy.
    Im also kind of a sports freak, so i might not be able to join woe all the time.
    Lillies

Post  Lillies Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:14 pm

You live in Denmark. You're so close to me. DDD:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:02 pm